Wednesday, October 1, 2008

1st post!

So I started a blog just to have a excuse/distraction from my studies..

I love doing stupid stuff, cars, drifting, bikes, skateboarding, music....a lot of stuff.
Unfortunately I'm not got at any of those.

But hey, ... they keep me busy through the day.


For the past couple of years I've been mostly busy with cars.*

read: "I've spent most of my money on cars".

I currently have a AE86. Bought it in January 2007.

This is what it looked like:



















Basic parts:
New clutch
Cusco 2way LSD
Tokico HTS shocks
GC & TRD springs 7-6k
6point bolt in cage
Bride Zeta II seat
T3 panhard rod
15x8 -20 and 14x8-10 wheels.


Came out like this:



















The engine and gear ration are stock, it barely spins the tires....no smoke clouds for me.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Making my penis bigger has actually taught me several things, in addition to the fact that its ultimately possibly and permanent, he said. The first is that penis sizegenetics surgery is not actually necessary. Surgery is costly, and also also very risky, even in cases that procedure goes smoothly without any complications. Besides that, surveys have shown that every men who might possibly have gone under the knife really aren't pleased aided by the results.I also learned that pumps don't work. Lake decided I wanted to start making my penis bigger, I bought a pump, yet it wasn't a cheap one either.
http://sizegenetics-reviewx.tumblr.com/