Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I've sound.

Ok, so I haven't done anything on the car past coupe of weeks. Weather is not being very motivating.
There is a driftday March 6th that I really want to be at.
To do:
-Subframe swap....still. Have a free week coming up, so that should be done by then.

-Reweld seat frame. 

-Tune engine. Can't figure out what the car is running on. Seams like an older ecu type.
Getting a nistune anyways...should be all good then.

-Make some tie rod spacers. Anyone got the exact measures?
 
-Install some flashy things and take some collars off the coils.

That's about it I guess.


Red 'n chrome....can't go wrong.








3 comments:

HybriD said...

If you need help, gimme a shout ;)

Matej said...

Good Sir,
Please email me your postal address to irony@matejblahut.com.
Best wishes.

Anonymous said...

Your S14 is hella sick. Can't wait to see it in action.