Friday, March 12, 2010

Not drifting anytime soon.


Everytime I start working on the car, something new comes up.

Trying to get the car all done up before taking it to the track.

Still to do:
-New rear disks
-Trans mount & solid diff bushes
-Oil & steering coolers
-New front tires
-Fix fuel line leak
-Fix weird electrical thingie
-Get alignment

Almost there I guess...but I'm tired of spending all my money on the car.
Gonna let it sit around for a month or two.
Will have it ready around May.




2 comments:

Spitfire said...

Its all the same all the time... you make some money, spend all of them fixing something and some other thing breaks right after you get it done. Im in the same circle with my 86 for more then a year now and I seriously hate my car. I need to start searching for some auto tranny Soarer and give up racing :-)

Tony.A said...

I have to say that my hachi never gave me any trouble apart from the diff breaking. I had not done a thing to the engine apart from common maintenance..haha.
Never missed a beat.
If you get a Soarer, get a 1jz one, they make awesome burnouts. ;)